2019 | Goodsky Mental Health Programmes.
Grant was a Federal Police Officer for 34 years with deployments to East Timor and Afghanistan as a Mission Commander.
Grant had 7 of his colleagues die from suicide, two of which were very close and I was aware of their situation and still struggle with the motion that I could have helped, but didn't. Grants PTSD related to his work in online child sexual exploitation and the human trafficking of women and children for sexual exploitation.
Grant had planned and almost executed his own suicide, but fortunately didn't.
Main areas of concern
- brain fog
- distance and remoteness from loved ones
- alcohol dependence
- strong desire not to engage with people
- distrust and scepticism
- suicidal ideations
This data is compiled from the DAS21 test where 21 questions specific to depression, anxiety and stress are totalled and scored. These scores represent a patient's current ability to respond to situations, relationships and emotional challenges.
RE-TEST AT WEEK 8
BLOOD, SALIVA & STOOL RESULTS
MOOD DISORDER APPRAISAL (NEUROTRANSMITTER DEFICIENCY)
These tests are based on the mood disorder appraisal which reflects what possible deficiencies are present.
RE-TEST AT WEEK 8
GENERAL HEALTH & BEHAVIOUR MARKERS
This data is compiled from our health questionnaire in which a patient would score each health marker out of 10.
INITIAL SURVEY OF GENERAL HEALTH MARKERS
FOLLOW-UP SURVEY OF GENERAL HEALTH MARKERS (WEEK 8)
“I presented with moderate to severe states of depression, anxiety and stress and reversed them all to normal levels.”
The general health data from the survey showed volatile emotions, mood, cognitive dysfunction and digestive issues. All of the markers were stabilised or eradicated by week 8.
DEPRESSION - NONE
ANXIETY - NONE
STRESS - NORMAL
Recurring dreams/nightmares - none
Hypervigilance - significantly reduced/none
Outcomes at week 8
Scope Of Work
We provided the following integrated therapies over 15 weeks (3 weeks in-patient)
- childhood adversities
2. Psychotherapy (equine assisted)
- childhood adversities
3. Psychotherapy (art assisted)
4. Psychotherapy (mindfulness/somatic)
- stress management
- breath management
- movement control and awareness
5. Behavioural Naturopathy
- gut restoration
- cognitive function
- digestive function
- sleep optimization
6. Medical Review
- medical history review
- referrals for scans
- assessment of diet and behaviours
- monitoring of food logs
- modify and optimise nutrition for residential
- assessment for surgery
- musculoskeletal assessment for general pain weaknesses
- ongoing treatment
9. Remedial Massage
- pain and nervous system reduction
- tendon and ligament treatment
10. Exercise Physiology
- prescribed exercise based on osteopath findings and scans
11. Personal Training
- daily movement and challenges
12. Lifestyle & Programme Coaching
- targeted health and physical goals based on programme findings and personal goals
13. Japanese Acupuncture
- nervous system and muscular tension release
14. Infrared Sauna & Massage
- downtime and relaxation
15. Private Pilates
- strength and stability training
- targeted rehabilitation
16. Case Management
- therapist network management
- daily management of the programme
- progress reports and programme adaption
- scheduling and changing the programme to suit patient needs
"I am almost at the completion of this program. I cannot speak highly enough of the effectiveness this program has had on my life, physically, mentally and spiritually. The dedicated Goodsky team have taken me through a thorough process that has enabled me to deal with all aspects impacting on my life, some I had no idea of.
Goodsky are one of the few who work across all facets of health and the practitioners with whom they work understand and appreciate the interconnectedness and harmonious approaches required to reach a better mental and physical health outcome.
To be successful you need to trust and dedicate yourself to this program to gain the most out of this program. This program has turned my life around for the better. It works!"